@adidaswomen putting @sportingchic on the map today with @adidasfootball athletes @kmewis19 and @stephaniemccaffrey9. Thanks for letting us share our #creativity
Hi guys it's Kratcheeta! So 95% of my day I am bare faced with sweaty hair and a farmers tan and that's the way I like it. But the other 5% I like to play dress up and use fun girly stuff that will make me GLOW. I want to look my best with the least about of sh*t on my face. I created a short list of products that I literally use constantly because I've honestly tried it all. Check out these must haves on @sportingchic website now! #GirlsJustWannaBeGlowy
It's #MotivationMonday everyone. From our one and only @emilysonnett #punishyourself #ginger #tumeric #kale #younameit #doit
Our intern @carly_jillson showed up big time this weekend repping her #HolyChic tank at the @bostonbreakers @thenccourage game! Get yours through the link in our bio!
"I want to represent possibility. The idea that no matter your situation or circumstances, you decide your reality." Check out our article on NWSL athletes and moms Jessica McDonald and Sarah Gordon. Up on sportingchic.com now!
A sneak peak into the world of #SportingChic #jocks
Badass @tessmcgeer absolutely rocking our #HolyChic tank. Get yours through the link in our bio! #Repost @tessmcgeer with @repostapp
got my @sportingchic tank in the mail today and took it out for a quick five miles during which i managed to get both rained on AND sunburnt but still 👌💯
What we lack in mental stability, we make up for in humor, photoshop ability, and explosiveness @emilysonnett @sammymewyy @stephaniemccaffrey9 #PsychoticSunday #lifetimeTV #caughtoncamera
What up @cmedberg! Found a #holychic tank top at the @thenccourage game yesterday! #Repost @cmedberg with @repostapp
#holychic, we won! (Again) Thanks for the pic, @sammymewyy!
Exact depiction of what @kmewis19 vs. @sammymewyy looked like walking in late for curfew in high school